$125 SPECIAL: SCRIPT NOTES
Introductory special for Script Gods Must Die readers.
Get an idea of how your script would be seen by agency or production company readers. Honest, professional evaluation.
What you’ll get:
- Detailed line notes on the full script, bullet-point, page-by-page specific.
- What works, what doesn’t. Suggestions for changes.
- 72 hour turnaround.
Make your payment by clicking “Buy Now”, then send your script in PDF format to: email@example.com.
An example of the $125 Notes package can be found here: SCRIPT GODS–$125 NOTES EXAMPLE
Your script will be read with seven critical categories in mind:
FEATURE-LENGTH SCRIPT ANALYSIS AND CONSULTING. $250
Your feature-length script will get specific, objective, in-depth analysis as follows:
- Two screenplay readings. The first, with no notes. Reading the script as a read. The second read, line by line over your screenplay. (The line notes are yours, no extra charge.)
- Three hour one-on-one telephone conference call.
- Comprehensive analysis of your script, examination/analysis of the basics; grammatical errors/typos, format issues.
- Comprehensive analysis of more advanced issues:, Plot and subplots, characters, dialogue, subtext, structure, tone, style, theme, plausibility, marketability.
- Discounted follow-up readings are available.
Scripts will be personally read by me twice, line-by-line notes made, the script and notes emailed/mailed back to you, followed by a three-hour personal conference call to discuss your script and my notes, page-by-page.
TREATMENTS/LOGLINE & SYNOPSIS: $60
Got an idea for a script but aren’t sure if it’s marketable? Need to know how to expand it, visualize it, bring it to life? Get in-depth feedback on your ideas, whether it’s a treatment or logline & synopsis.
Get your script up to industry standards with a grammar polish that cleans up any formatting/grammatical errors.
SCRIPT MENTORING: $75 PER HOUR
One-on-one consultation. Scene-by-scene, line-by-line rewriting and analysis of your script. Comprehensive breakdown for scripts in need of a Page 1 rewrite, or scripts in need of one last Polish. Need a dialogue pump-up? Issues with characters, structure or story? I work with you, no one else, in real-time, working out every detail before you send it out. Let’s get this script nailed down!
CONSULTANCY WITHOUT HYPOCRISY
First, what I am not:
- I am not an agent, a manager, a packageror a bullshitter.
- I don’t run a screenplay contest or want your script with a $50 dollar entry check.
- I don’t travel around the country doing hit-and-run weekend seminars, professing to fundamentally help people in four hours or a weekend.
- I will not be passing your script on to—or making claims to pass your script on to—industry professionals.
- I will not post your script on my blog for industry pros to option.
Here is what I am, and what I offer at Script Gods Must Die:
- I am a working screenwriter with multiple writing credits. I have optioned six screenplays. I have been represented by William Morris and Writers & Artists. My scripts have placed in the semifinals at both the Nicholl Fellowship and Slamdance. Four of my plays have been nominated or won Joseph Jefferson awards, and have been been published with Dramatic Publishing Company. 25 productions of my scripts have been performed in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
- I am a professional screenplay consultant and teacher. Teaching basic and advanced screenwriting at Columbia College for eight years now, I have professionally critiqued thousands of screenplays.
- I, personally, will read your script. That’s a Script Gods Must Die promise. I will give you the best line by line breakdown of your script I can possibly give. In the era of the Great Recession, I know how hard is it to spend money on a script consultant. Let me repeat: I, personally, will read your script and give you comprehensive analysis.
- When I say “comprehensive analysis,” I mean it. We will need every minute of our three-hour phone consultation to go over my line-by-line, page-by-page notes. If you’re not interested in being challenged, you’ve got the wrong consultant.
- With an eye toward selling your script, if you haven’t thought out a marketing plan, I will help with your plan for no extra charge.
- Follow-up consultations will be available.
CONSULTANCY TURN AROUND TIMES:
STANDARD – One week
RUSH – 48-72 hours.
CONTACT US at:
CHECKS can be made payable to:
Paul Peditto, 2451 N. Rockwell Avenue, Chicago, Il. 60647